City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits.
6 months ago
Paid Social Manager- Retail/ Shopping
I am currently recruiting for the opportunity for a Paid Social Account Manager to join a multi award-winning team on one of the biggest accounts in digital in the UK. This is fantastic opportunity for a experienced Paid Social to join one of the most innovative teams in the industry and to take a strategic lead across UK and International clients.
About the role:
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Paid Social Account Manager to work on retail account, one of the agency's largest paid social accounts. Activity on this account is hugely varied with campaigns ranging from cosmetics and beauty to healthcare.
As the Account Manager you are responsible for the operational delivery of the team's outputs, across social media advertising for agency's largest and most prestigious brands and direct response clients.
The Account Manager will work as part of a client focused paid social team and will work closely with media owners, clients and third-party platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting.
Strategically, you will be responsible for responding to client briefs, delivering budget and performance forecasts, client/competitive/market insights, understanding analytics, producing testing matrices, innovation and development programmes and ultimately overseeing the end to end account management of client business.
- Three of the most exciting aspects of this role include:
- You'll get to work on an exciting retail brand that is combining both online and instore driving activity. The social campaigns are a great combination of branding and DR elements while utilising the breadth of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and LinkedIn).
- You'll be part of tight-knit, dedicated team who live and breathe social and whose comradery is contagious!
- You'll have unprecedented access to alpha, betas and first to market social media products and platforms, collaborating with media owners, creative agencies and our clients
To apply for the Paid Social Account Manager role, you will need:
- To be passionate about all things social!
- Have an inquisitive and keen to learn attitude.
- Strong client services skills.
- Strong project management skills. You will have managed large budgets and you feel at ease with the pace and scale of a large agency.
- A desire to manage people and lead accounts.
- You have strong inter-agency relationship management skills and are able to effectively lead an account and manage multiple stakeholders.
- You will be an able to oversee 1 to 2 more junior people in your sub-team and will be a pro at time management, able to delegate effectively and are accountable for all aspects of campaign delivery.
You can apply for this role of Paid Social Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.