City of London, London
18 days ago
paid social ad_1630397904
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Do you want to work across L'Oreal- the third largest advertiser in the world?
The Media Activation Director is the paid social lead for L'Oreal and will be responsible for delivering category-defining capabilities and services across all Biddable channels, with a particular focus on paid social activity. Success in this role involves providing strategic insight across a breadth of channels, helping to evolve best practice within the paid social channel specifically, and leading a team (including ultimate responsibility for quality of work within this team).
The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximised.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverable (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
- Take ownership of your client's testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Keep abreast of large-scale developments across display, programmatic and paid search channels to maintain practitioner-level working knowledge of these (to complement expert paid social knowledge) in order to be able to manage juniors working across these channels
- Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account, including working across different functions to troubleshoot data issues
A bit about yourself:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organisational skills, great attention to detail
- Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox