City of London
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Great benefits
8 months ago
Traditionally a pure play retail business, this world renowned fashion brand are in the midst of an exciting digital transformation whereby they are massively shifting to become an e-commerce focused business. They are looking to truly build out their digital function & are currently hiring for a number of roles across all channels within their Digital Marketing Department!
- Managing and briefing out to agencies - planning and implementing Paid social & Display strategy
- Working closely / liaising with Organic Social and Design teams
- Collaborate with other channels / grow omnichannel initiatives
- Reporting insights and performance to senior stakeholders
- Hands-on experience buying and optimising Paid Social and Display channels
- Forecast performance based on current last click measurement model, working to meet key performance KPIs (Traffic, Revenue, CoS) on a weekly basis
- Experience with Facebook and DSPs
- Experience of working with web analytic platforms - Google Analytics, Adobe / Omniture
- Strong organisational skills - managing and working across multiple projects and departments
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) - managing and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.