City of London, London
3 months ago
This is a Paid Social and Programmatic opportunity within a top tier network agency. Last year, this group were one of the most awarded network groups worldwide in global and regional media award ceremonies.
Please apply even if you have paid social experience only, the team have incredible training capabilities and will be happy to train you on DV360.
- Your focus will be across planning and strategy exclusively across social and programmatic platforms, exclusively working on a household FMCG brand.
- You will collaborate with teams across 20-30 markets and a dynamic and vibrant client team, who will look to you to digest client briefs, and turn those into actionable plans and insights.
- Much of your role will focus on planning for events-based campaigns such as webinars, music festivals/ concerts, and sports events such as skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking.
- You will provide vital post campaign analysis and reporting.
- At least a year of experience activating or planning across paid social platforms. If you have some experience on DV360- that would be great too!
- Multi-market experience is desirable but not essential.
- You are at ease with numbers - you enjoy data analysis.
- You are organised.
- And most of all, you have bags of enthusiasm and enjoy fast paces and highly collaborative teams.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.