about 1 month ago
Paid Social Associate Director
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
The Media Activation Associate Director is responsible for the coordination and delivery of their account(s) across paid social campaigns and operates as the main campaign point of contact for our clients. They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget. They will also work closely with their account lead (and the team's Head of Social), to deliver world class paid social campaigns which exceed our client's expectations.
- Responsible for effective running of designated account campaigns and weaving these into the overall cross-channel campaign strategy
- Ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across all channels in the immediate account team (with particular focus in paid social), and help to manage regional development of social best practice
- Escalating any potential conflicts between best practice and what is best for their programs
- Be the primary contact point of contact between the Media Activation team and regular stakeholders both internal & external for their account(s)
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, working independently
- Share and maintain in-depth knowledge of all social platforms and bid management platforms, operating as in-agency expert in your field of specialism, whilst showing a good understanding of the overall media landscape
- Oversee development of your clients' testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals
- Gain a more strategic understanding of the client's business and KPIs, and keep up to date with latest Industry news and be proactive in spotting trends, product releases, and other opportunities which could enhance our activity
- Contribute to the wider regional paid social strategy & goals, provide strategic insight to individual campaign wrap-ups
- Proven experience at Account Manager level in a Digital Media or Advertising role
- Proven Project Management, Leadership and Management Experience
- Extensive Experience with planning and running large-scale paid social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat.
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing social vendor relationships
- Regularly contributes to social best practices and campaign processes
- Experience with Google Analytics desirable
- Some experience with paid search, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Associate Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox