£30000 - £34000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Paid Social Coordinator - Beauty - London - £30-34k
The company is a fast growing beauty online retailer that has achieved incredibly high growth as a startup.
As one of Europe's fastest-growing beauty brands, the company has generated millions of sales with their accessible and innovative products which aim to challenge the beauty status quo.
Social media marketing has been a major contributor to their immense growth and is a rapidly increasing focus for the company.
Based in London, the offices have a fast-paced and entrepreneurial atmosphere where you will be exposed to some of the most talented and creative minds in digital!
- High profile campaigns
- Great learning potential, reporting into the senior leadership team
- Working for one of the fastest growing brands in the beauty industry
- Flexible working (hybrid working from home model)
- Company discount
As the Paid Social Coordinator, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement paid social media activities to drive further growth
- Implement and execute paid social campaigns via Facebook Ads Manager across multiple countries/continents
- Optimising paid social campaigns through data and analytics platforms
- Creating engaging social media ads that are consistent with the brand's strong identity
- Work alongside a team of paid social coordinators and consultants to implement and deliver daily paid social media activities - A/B testing to identify effective strategies
- Analysing performance to identify and target growth opportunities
- Collaborating with copy and content production teams
- Experienced in shaping, implementing and executing successful social media strategies and campaigns across multiple accounts and locations
- Experienced in executing high growth paid social campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms - particularly Facebook and Instagram
- A strong understanding of social media platforms' analytics and how they operate - ability to interpret actionable insights from data
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Able to hit aggressive revenue targets
- Collaborative and proactive team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a dynamic team!
You can apply for this role of Paid Social Coordinator now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.