3 months ago
Paid Social Director
We are a brave, unique business. We use our many years of collective industry experience, from across various fields and disciplines, to be the very best in our field.
We are a team of people who have worked together for years. We have the support of an impressive roster of clients who trust us with their business. Integrity and Passion underpin these very important relationships, which we value as highly as our clients do. We take it seriously.
The Senior Account Director will be controlling an exciting global travel client, dynamically planning, executing and delivering paid social media across their campaigns.
- Using unrivalled content, breath-taking imagery and video footage, with a dynamic client who wants to be challenged and strives to be the best in the social media space.
- You will be responsible for innovation, driving performance and growing a team. You are a problem solver, motivated to succeed and driven by results, hitting the collective goals of the agency as well as your own personal objectives.
- You are a team player, working alongside a bespoke team of performance media analysts, whilst working collaboratively with colleagues in other media departments to ensure the smooth running of the agency's largest client. You will ensure that delivery is of the highest standard. Your role will be diverse, in that you will also work with non-paid media colleagues, to deliver the perfect advertising solution for clients, focused around meticulous planning, campaign performance and strong reporting.
Act as our paid social visionary with the goal to increase revenue and market share within the channel
- Be dynamic and agile in your approach to work
- Able to inspire the clients
- Minimum 4 years' experience across paid social (organic a bonus)
- Facebook Platform Certifications
- Ability to train junior analysts and guide them
- Strong interpersonal skills to work within a rapidly growing and ever-changing business
- Proactive and anticipatory - leading rather than reacting
- Excellent paid social knowledge, both strategic and implementation
- Have an in-depth understanding of technology and the ability to evaluate new tools and processes
- A proven track record of operational delivery
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.