City of London, London
29 days ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- Responsible for effective oversight of designated account campaigns and weaving these into the overall cross-channel campaign strategy
- Support the team Client Director & Media Activation Practice Lead in capacity planning & resource management for the team
- Oversea development and creation of paid siocial best practices in region coordinating with global EMEA / APAC team to ensure consistency across regions (with ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across all channels in the immediate account team)
- Be the primary contact point of contact between the Media Activation team and regular stakeholders both internal & external for their account(s)
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, working independently
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all paid social platforms and related bid-management platforms, and other methods of buying paid social (e.g. including programmatically-bought via DSPs) operating as in-agency expert in your field of specialism, whilst showing a good understanding of the overall media landscape
- Manage and develop vendor relationships within paid social, working closely with the Platforms & Emerging Media team where applicable
- Identifying new platforms, partners & integrations, evaluating these (and existing platforms) over time and maintaining a POV here
- Develop thought leadership pieces & case studies throughout the course of the year to demonstrate role within wider industry as a display expert
- Experience with planning and running large-scale paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, either directly or via third party platforms
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing paid social vendor relationships
- Regularly contributes to paid social best practices and campaign processes
- End of quarter wrap up and review content for biddable campaigns.
- Responsible for Biddable media planning and strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Experience with programmatically-bought paid social activity desirable
- Some experience with paid search, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox