City of London, London
£24000 - £30000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Social) - Ecommerce - FTC 12 months - £24,000 - £30,000
A brilliant client of ours who have a fabulous ecommerce function as well as 100s of stores on high streets nationally are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Social) to join their Digital Marketing team for on a 12 months FTC. The role is working fully remotely for the foreseeable. When the world returns to normal this person may be required in the office, but likely only 2 days per week. their office is based in North London.
This year has meant this business has accelerated their evolution to a Digital First Retailer by changing how they communicate with, interact and support our Customers in this new retail landscape. This new hire will be tasked with providing vital support as a Digital Marketing Executive to the marketing team, especially around planning and managing the delivery of paid social and digital display campaigns.
* Set up and implementation of paid social campaigns, with responsibility for campaign build, optimisation as well as management across a range of social channels
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
* Good communication is the key to success in the role and will include working with various external brand partners who will each need their own management and performance reports
* Proactively managing and optimising multiple campaigns for various brands and report accurately on campaign performance
* Analyse campaign performance with regular data analysis, measure against target KPIs and report on any trends
* Solid exposure within paid social and digital display (either client side or agency background)
* Proven analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify trends and opportunities
* Experience of working in ecom or agency side would be preferred
* Social media and experience with focus on paid campaigns
* Expert in managing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms
* Experience with campaign reporting
* Experience of working across multiple brands simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9758 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox