Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
I'm working with a great, fast-growing independent agency in central Manchester. This is their fourth UK office and within 2 years has grown to a team of 50 covering all things digital.
This is a great opportunity to join an agency that will continue to grow and will give you quick career progression. They are very well known for having a lovely, family-feel company culture.
This role focuses on delivering market leading campaign activation, execution and performance analysis within the Paid Social Media team across a portfolio of clients. You'll be responsible for the day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on activating, reporting and optimization. You'll be working across various paid social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media partners in the future.
You will have
- Paid Media experience or an interest in working in digital marketing
- An understanding of how digital agencies work and how paid media fits with other channels
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word
- processing (MS Word) and Power Point (MS PP)
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
- Enthusiasm and a will to succeed is essential
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox