£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
19 days ago
An independent, creative agency, that are looking are looking to welcome their next Paid Social Manager to the team. You'll be working with long standing Retail, Travel and Education clients. The agency are a full service, creative agency of 70 people, meaning you get an exposure to media, digital, creative, PR, CRM, data and content teams.
They have offices across Berlin, Madrid, New York, Prague, San Fran, Sydney and Singapore, a fantastic benefits package with 27 days holiday with a day off before a bank holiday, educational group talks on Friday mornings, annual company trips, and a close knit team.
- Day-to-day management, reporting and optimisation of client campaigns
- Produce detailed analysis of regular and bespoke clients reports using platform and conversion data
- Develop excellent working relationship with clients
- Campaign integration with other disciplines including natural search, affiliates, PPC, broadcast and traditional media.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (e.g. Doubleclick, TradeDesk, Double Verify etc.).
- Responsible for running paid social campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance
- Establish and develop paid social best practices for campaign management
- Experience in buying, optimizing and analysing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Linked In
- A strong knowledge of the social media ecosystem and how it integrates with other marketing disciplines and the practicalities of integration
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of metrics, specifically A/B, multi-variant testing and ROI analysis
- Some knowledge of programmatic tools and platforms (experience working on The TradeDesk is a plus)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Gmail
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Analytical - capable of diving into data and synthesizing coherent and actionable findings
- Self-motivated, happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox