City of London, London
18 days ago
The agency is the UK's largest independent media agency. They have been around since 2005 and since then they have won Campaign Media's agency of the year. Last year they also retained the title of being a Top 20 Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the 7th year in a row. They plan and buy campaigns across all channels, for top tier clients in Entertainment, Retail, Charities, Finance and more who contribute to billings in excess of £330 million.
Plus, benefits include, unlimited holiday, and a monthly discovery dosh for development outside of work, and a summer profit share bonus and performance bonus in the winter.
- You will manage social campaigns by handing the full, strategy creation and implementation process alongside your Account Director across 3 key clients.
- You'll lead the development and execution of testing and identify opportunities to optimize and develop campaigns.
- You will work with the Account Director to regularly meet and exceed the client's targets.
- You will take an active role in collaborating with your team and other teams within the agency such as cross channel teams in Search, Programmatic and SEO or new business teams.
- You will manage more junior team members
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience running Paid Social campaigns.
- At least 3-4 years of paid social experience, preferably within an agency
- If you have some experience of management of junior team members- we would like to hear from you!
- Experience in e-commerce clients, and shoppable ads experience would be a huge plus!
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox