£35000 - £40000 per annum
24 days ago
Paid Social Manager Education £30,000 - £40,000
Looking to work with the largest education company in the world. Want to work with a company that is renowned for language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange., the this maybe the job for you.
My client is international education provider who works across the global operating in over 30 countries delivering bespoke academic degrees as well as educational travel, cultural enrichment and top tier language courses.
- Global ownership of Paid Social strategy and execution across all regions and programs
- Campaign activation, management and optimisation of all Paid Social media channels; direct response, nurture and branding campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Managing and optimising campaign creatives, landing pages, A/B testing, CRO
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks
- Develop an ongoing innovative approach to paid media strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years' experience in paid social or performance marketing.
- Internal stakeholder management - confidence to develop trusting and long-lasting relationships
- A passion for digital advertising, an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail and ability to analyse large sets of complex data
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
- A willingness and hunger to learn and develop your career further
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.