£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Paid Social Manager| London | Competitions
Are you a data-driven Paid Social Manager looking for a role in which you can take a lead on a social function supporting a game-changing tech product?
My client is a global leader in gaming/competitions and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth.
- Run ad campaigns across Facebook and Instagram using Facebook's Power Editor and Business Editor interface
- Manage paid social budgets
- Source clickable and newsworthy content for social media channels, to use for paid social
- Maximise use of social dashboards and listening tools
- Understand, analyse and report on the effectiveness and impact of any social media activity, being able to identify key metrics and translate into actionable insight
- Spot social media trends and opportunities for improvement using analytical tools
- Monitor, analyse and react to live social analytics - including CPC, reach, engagements - and report back to wider business when necessary
- Experience of paid social, esp. Facebook Ads
- Competent in Excel, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, FB Power Editor
- Good knowledge of developments in the ever-changing social media advertising landscape
- Awareness of social media best practice and ability to translate these into the business needs
- A thorough understanding of our brands' content, and the associated demographics
- An excellent knowledge of all social networks and the benefits of using each
- Experience with social tools such as Hootsuite preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.