City of London
13 days ago
- This full service agency agency is working on their client's business strategy at the highest level.
- They work with client's who want to make a change within their industry.
- A small but senior team who are growing rapidly.
- You will be specialising in Paid Advertising, mainly Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- You will plan what you buy and see everything through from start to finish.
- You will have your own dedicated clients that you are solely responsible for across paid advertising, as well as contributing to larger accounts.
- You will attend client calls as well as face to face meetings in order to build strong relationships.
- You will be analysing data, optimising campaigns, reporting, keeping up to date with industry trends, testing new product launches
- Minimum of 3-4 years' agency experience specialising in paid social advertising including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience in planning and buying (implementing) my paid advertising campaigns in their chosen media platforms.
- Experience pacing monthly/planned spends to budget and optimise throughout the duration of activity to meet KPIs/campaign objectives.
- Experience onboarding new clients by advising on how to provide us with the account access levels we need e.g. How to share audiences, pixels/create pixels, product catalogs etc…
- Experience in integrated digital campaign management involving other digital channels such as paid search/display
- Helped develop new processes/templates to streamline our service and make us more efficient.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Performance
0203 728 2977 | 07701 305 156
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox