8 months ago
Paid Social Manager - Independent Agency
- B2B customer experience agency with a focus on dynamic media propositions that has fast become the growth engine for the business.
- Their clients include global brands in the tech and financial space
- Setup and manage paid social advertising campaigns
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels including managing bids and budgets to be able to meet target KPIs
- Provide strategic planning support including targeting strategies, forecasting and budget tracking/allocation
- Attain a deep understanding of market trends and clients' businesses to build highly competitive campaigns
- Plan, execute and optimise towards lead gen and awareness/brand KPIs
- Identify new business opportunities and areas of growth for clients and agency
- Run regular reporting to analyse and track campaigns
- Work closely with account teams to ensure an integrated approach to channel and campaign management
- Significant experience in planning, launching and managing paid social campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ad platforms
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Google Data Studio experience would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the broader digital marketing landscape
- Excellent communication skills ability to interact at different levels and with both technical/non-technical teams
- A desire to stay at the forefront of the industry and do good work
- Willingness to share knowledge and actively participate in building an inclusive culture
You can apply for this role of Paid Social Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.