19 days ago
Paid Social Manager - Independent Agency
- Manage and coordinate campaigns and clients on a day to day basis.
- Handle basic administrative tasks - including helping to provide campaign input, feedback, insight and future recommendations
- Develop a rapport with the vendor community to identify new opportunities as well as negotiating favourable account rates, terms and conditions
- Deliver innovative, high quality, accurate and relevant media plans
- Be proficient in the use of agency ad serving tools and be capable of creating and interpreting campaign reports for internal and client use
- Show an interest in industry developments and share news and views with the team and clients
- 24 months experience in Display and Paid Social
- A passion for digital and an understanding of the digital display marketplace - a thorough understanding of the programmatic space is desirable
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt problems, show initiative and be pro-active
- A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- A good presenter
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox