£35000 - £40000 per annum + negotiable
2 months ago
Paid Social Manager - Ad Tech Platform
A new tech start up founded in 2019 and has already gained huge traction within the programmatic arena, working with some of the UK's top independent media agencies on a wide range of UK and Global brands.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and highly skilled team of data scientists, programmatic & social traders and ex-agency client leaders with truly global aspirations to revolutionize how data is harnesses at all stages of a campaigns lifecycle from strategic planning, campaign activation at humanly impossible scale and consultancy level insights reporting that can inform media and business strategic planning. Our proprietary technology and machine learning engine combined exceptional in-house client service and expertise is what really sets us apart.
- Trading in Business Manager (Facebook) and key social platforms - with ability to set up a campaign from start to finish (Pixels/ Strategies/Audience creations/posts…) and optimize to achieve KPI objective
- Confident working with social platforms in many forms: formats, access, targeting and more
- Confident working toward a conversion objective and KPI set by the client
- Support head of ops and the head of client solutions on new briefs, media plan construction and targeting strategies
- Create and monitor our client dashboards to share key metrics
- Working knowledge of audience and campaign forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools - Knowledge and experience of Google data studio is a plus
- Attend weekly reporting calls to discuss performance, key learnings and future recommendations
- You will be technically proficient in all aspects of paid social, tracking and campaign optimisations, especially on Facebook, but also Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Linkedin, And Tiktok
- You will be confident in end-to-end planning, activation, and management of paid social campaigns through many formats and objectives with the ability to set up and manage campaigns end to end inc tracking pixel creation, ad account access, etc
- You already have knowledge or want to learn about Display
- You will be proactive and always keen to test new solutions/formats/etc
- You will be fluent in data-driven marketing techniques with a working knowledge of audience targeting, campaign forecasting, desktop & mobile tracking & reporting and attribution to deliver key insights and recommendations to clients
- Good familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and an ability to deal and listen to people at all levels
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.