about 1 month ago
Paid Social Manager - Agency - £40,000-£45,000 - London
- At this agency you will experience a place of work unparalleled with any other; to do the best work in your career.
- With half of our employees originating from outside the UK, you will join a truly connected culture which celebrates difference and embraces diversity.
- This is a huge organisation, albeit one with a small agency feel.
- You will play a key role in developing strong relationships and shared ethos, whilst at the same time benefit from a plethora of career opportunities and training.
- Substantial experience managing social marketing / advertising accounts. Hands on experience of planning
and/or buying media.
- You need to be comfortable working across branding, B2B and e-commerce campaigns
- You will have proven experience in helping to understand and evaluating campaign performance learnings.
- You will need to recommend how to apply your specialism to help our client's grow their business.
- You will be able to work autonomously to deliver planning and buying, reporting, coordination of information and communication with your team and client.
- You will build relationships with people from across the agency and learn from their experience.
- You will support your colleagues and treat everyone you work with respect.
- You will help make coming to work enjoyable for every member of our organisation.
- You will be a leader in your team, able to recommend new approaches based on your experience
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget pacing and performance is met - good Excel skills are essential.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms with a big focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Hands on experience in campaign execution, optimisation and analysis.
- Great attention to detail.
- Budget monitoring and finance reconciliation on a regular basis
- Supporting ad-hoc requests from the client or agency teams
- You also need to be Facebook blueprint certified.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox