£30000 - £34000 per annum + Great benefits
2 months ago
Do you want to join one of Europe's fastest growing and most innovative advertising Agencies? No other advertising agency in Europe has won more Google awards than our client. They are the largest channel partner for Google and are top-level partners with Facebook and Microsoft.
This fast growing agency, is fun, fast-paced and puts its team first, priding themselves on creating the digital leaders of tomorrow. They now manage over £100m of advertising spend per year as a team of 50+ specialists based in West London, Athens, Sofia and Dubai.
They are looking for the very highest calibre, reliable people who can adapt quickly, passionate about digital marketing and technology too.
- Devise and implement Facebook and Instagram strategies and campaigns in line with client objectives
- End to end management of all paid activity
- Measure the effectiveness of customers campaigns
- Carry out technical changes as required
- Budget management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Keep up to date with marketing technology and ideology developments to improve their services
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree
- 2 - 3 years Facebook marketing experience
- Autonomy of running your own accounts
- Data driven approach of customer journey analysis
- A love of doing things the right way, following procedures and staying organised
- A strong interest in digital marketing and paid social advertising
- The ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly; the ability to focus on the most relevant information so you can develop or update a strategy for a client
- A love of learning and enjoy improving your skills; keeping up to date with the latest developments whilst always ensuring you get the best results for all your campaigns
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Regular social events
- Day off on your birthday
- Office snacks (fruit / snacks / drinks)
- Table tennis
- Flexible working - WFH one day a week
- End of month free lunch
- Personal training budget
- Discretionary bonus scheme
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.