City of London, London
9 months ago
The agency has been around for 8 years and offers a start up environment within a well established agency.
You will be working across a mixture of brands in the b2b space such as finance and fintech. The role has opened as they won a round of new clients, in March.
They say the exciting thing about the agency is they work with fast growing and ambitious brands and their performance marketing campaigns have the capacity to make a business. They started off as a strong internal creative agency which offer design, and work across motion and animation across UX and UI. You'll intergrate with this team to deliver performance marketing with creative leverage.
They're a close knit team of 20, with WeWork style offices in Old Street. This means they're all about heavy cross channel exposure. You get 25 days holiday, PerkBox Membership and the chance to make an impact in a growing business.
- Own the execution and set up of Paid Social campaigns across the clients
- Lead with the AM the planning, execution and optimisation for the clients
- Take a leading role in managing day-to-day client contact with the AD's guidance
- Create and own the Master Finance Doc across all clients with the relevant Booking and Reconciliation info
- Ensure flawless Paid Social executions and consistent best practice implementation with the AMs and ADs guidance
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of social, and how it plays a part in the overall digital/media mix - particularly for automobile brands
- A keen understanding of and interest in Social best practise, audiences and insights
- An understanding of search measurement capabilities across brand and performance implementation
- Up to date knowledge of search platforms, technology providers, and other suppliers which our clients can partner with
- Excellence in communication, presentation and team building.
- At least 2 years' experience in a Social role
- You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
- Nusrat Khan
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking atmy profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.