City of London, London
about 2 months ago
The have been named by Campaign as a Top 5 Agency to work at for yet another year in 2022. This is partially down to offering an outstanding benefits programmes which has an emphasis on well being e.g. 4 well being days on top of your annual leave and sick leave and an award winning well being programme.
Alongside this they have an excellent campus programme which provides strong technical and soft skill training.
The team have been listening to their staff and offer a 2 days in hybrid working policy where you are empowered to decide which days you go in.
They have a Biddable team structure, which is made up of social, programmatic and search teams - it's about 120 people in total. There are several biddable-wide work streams in place, and they're keen to encourage as much cross-channel/cross-team working as possible, as it's something that's important to the existing team as well.
- You will manage social campaigns by handing the full, strategy creation and implementation process alongside your Account Director.
- You'll lead the development and execution of testing and identify opportunities to optimize and develop campaigns.
- You will work with the Account Director to regularly meet and exceed the client's targets.
- You will take an active role in collaborating with your team and other teams within the agency such as cross channel teams in Search, Programmatic and SEO or new business teams.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience running Paid Social campaigns.
- At least 2 years of paid social experience, preferably within an agency.
- Experience across a range of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok and more…
- Comfortable taking ownership of relationships with client stakeholders
- If you have some experience of management of junior team members- we would like to hear from you!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox