26 days ago
This is an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing expert to join an innovative, forward-thinking business who are bringing cutting edge technology into the world of sport! Based in London and reporting into the Head of Digital, you will have autonomy over all things Paid Social and drive the business forward as well as have a hand in the wider digital activities.
You will have full ownership of planning and execution of company Paid Social activity spanning across multiple international markets and help lead the expansion into new territories. Your responsibilities will include:
- Amplify of the brand and content to drive unique audiences to company content through paid social and Google products
- Work with brand partners to leverage paid social to drive purchases
- Work with the social platforms
- Develop and negotiate a share network of social channels
- Build audience targets and be an expert in re-marketing
- Provide reports and data leveraging insights, analytics and optimise social campaigns
- 4+ years' experience in Paid Social
- Extensive experience using social platforms
- Strong knowledge of the ad-tech landscape
- Excellent analytical skills and data driven strategy
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox