2 months ago
Media Activation Manager - Paid Social - Essence - Google
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
As a Paid Social Manager at Essence you will be primarily responsible for managing Paid Social campaigns; ensuring on-going and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance. You will also be responsible for making spend forecasts, and monitoring campaigns to deliver on agreed targets. Your focus will be on in-depth analysis, trend spotting and accurate execution and reporting.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
Campaign Management -
- Put together plans to organise midterm campaign actions and goals
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics
Client Management -
- Agree with the clients on targets and how to achieve them, providing forecasts
- Help to put together documents to showcase work and analyse performance in depth
- Ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
Media Skills -
- Have an in-depth knowledge of paid social, and working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Show a good understanding of the overall online landscape
People Management -
- Manage progression and day to day output of junior team members
- Deliver training to junior team members, in accordance with best practice
- Leverage other people's skill set to deliver results in clients' campaign
A bit about yourself:
- Solid agency-side experience working on Paid Social campaigns across; Facebook, Instagram and at least LinkedIn and/or Snapchat and/or Pinterest
- Ideally experience in line management, or at least training / mentoring more junior team members
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimisation levers across biddable platforms
- A self-motivated individual who is well organised and client focused with strong presentation and negotiation skills
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.