City of London, London
6 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a pioneering network agency, with Paid Social clients in FMCG, Retail, Auto, Tech and more. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work and topped the most awarded agency list in the UK in 2020. Their holding company was also the most awarded network in 2020, globally.
You will sit as part of an integrated team that sit across Programmatic, Search, Social and SEO, exclusively working on a global Auto brand. The agency also offers exceptional soft skill and technical skill training across their University style training resources (e.g., cross channel training to diploma level).
- You will manage multi-market social campaigns by handing the full, strategy creation and implementation process alongside your Account Director.
- You'll lead the development and execution of testing and identify opportunities to optimize and develop campaigns.
- You will work with the Account Director to regularly meet and exceed the client's targets.
- You will take an active role in collaborating with your team and other teams within the agency such as cross channel teams in Search, Programmatic and SEO or new business teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience running Paid Social campaigns.
- At least 2 years of paid social experience, preferably within an agency
- Multi-market experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- If you have some experience of management of junior team members- we would like to hear from you!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.