City of London, London
6 months ago
They have been the world's fastest growing, pioneering marketing agency, with Paid Social clients including household brands in finance, FMCG, tech and entertainment. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work, decorated heavily with global awards for several Paid Media Campaigns. They boast fantastic retention with a dedicated team that have built a lasting career at the agency, due to the agency's investment into upskilling employees.
As an employee, you are given the opportunity to join different classes and clubs, ranging from yoga and meditation to social clubs with many events. You are also placed on a scheme whereby £200 will subsidise programmes to aid your personal personal development i.e. photography classes.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
A role exists within the agency within a growing Paid Search and Social specialist team as a Paid Social for a global automobile brand. Working very closely with a cross channel communications planning team, the Paid Social Manager will play an influential role in managing the team, and working with the Paid Social Account Director to deliver innovative global paid social campaigns integrated with all other digital and traditional media. You will also work closely with a dedicated specialist sister agency for the client, and creative and content teams.
- You will have had 2 years of experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.