£30000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join a high growth, paid media agency that are a close-knit team with offices in London, New York and the Philippines. This agency has built a fantastic reputation and as a result have an exciting portfolio of global brands, managing over $1 billion in global ad spend.
They have a very cross channel mentality and encourage exposure to other channels/ working together on briefs and they require someone with an all hands-on deck mentality. With plans to double in size over the next 12 months now is a brilliant time to join this business!
- Work on campaign strategy, manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- At least 1 year experience working within a paid social position. Agency experience is preferable however, candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels are welcome to apply.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social channels.
- A commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
- A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- A sound understanding of bid management tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- An excellent attitude & ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Exposure to high profile clients and large Digital campaigns.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- Private Health-care allowance.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- Location: based at brand new We-Work!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.