£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too..An exciting opportunity to join a high growth, paid media agency that are a close-knit team with offices in London, New York and the Philippines. This agency has built a fantastic reputation and as a result have an exciting portfolio of global brands, managing over $1 billion in global ad spend.
They have a very cross channel mentality and encourage exposure to other channels/ working together on briefs and they require someone with an all hands-on deck mentality. With plans to double in size over the next 12 months now is a brilliant time to join this business!
- Work on campaign strategy, manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- At least 1 year experience working within a paid social position. Agency experience is preferable however, candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels are welcome to apply.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social channels.
- A commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
- A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- A sound understanding of bid management tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- An excellent attitude & ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Exposure to high profile clients and large Digital campaigns.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- Private Health-care allowance.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- Location: based at brand new We-Work!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox