7 months ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a SEM Manager to service their brands across 40 international markets. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 in Berlin alone.
Along with the brands they have acquired, there are currently around 20,000 employees across 40 countries. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups globally and have built an internal Paid Social team to service their brands all based in Berlin.
- You will support various our client’s various brands in performance marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snap
- You will manage and optimize campaigns for acquisition, activation and retention (across web and app) and optimise towards defined KPIs
- You will heavily support local country teams with advertising strategy (targeting, optimisation, creative direction, etc.), innovation adoption (support with new products), ad-hoc troubleshooting, tracking, etc
- You will attend bi-weekly calls, prepare monthly and quarterly KPI reports delivered to key stakeholders
- You will create regular performance checks and quarterly strategic reviews for all brands - analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities and define action plans
- You will establish, own and streamline various processes with Local Marketing teams - e.g. creative strategy & procurement
- You will communicate regularly with account teams from Facebook, Snap and Twitter, to ensure our marketing goals are met and stay updated about innovative products
- You will work closely with central and local design departments and handle creative briefings
- You have at least 2 years of experience in performance marketing with a focus on Facebook & Instagram (Twitter and Snap is a plus)
- You have experience working with and optimising Facebook (bidding, targeting and audience management) as well as troubleshooting tracking setup for both apps and web
- You have tested a variety of ad formats (Newsfeed + RHS, Carousel, Canvas, DPA, etc) on paid social channels
- You know how to plan, set up and complete significant A/B tests with clear applicable results
- You have a strong operational understanding of tracking and analytical tools
- You can manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- You thrive in working in a fast-paced environment and are quick to adapt to changes
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken), more languages are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.