City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Paid Social Manager
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- Put together plans to organize midterm campaign actions and goals
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Agree with the clients on targets and how to achieve them, providing forecasts
- Help to put together documents to showcase work and analyze performance in depth
- Ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Manage progression and day to day output of junior team members
- Deliver training to junior team members, in accordance with best practice
- Leverage other people's skill set to deliver results in clients' campaign
- Preferably at least 2 years agency-side working on Paid Social campaigns across; Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
- A self-motivated individual who is well organized and client focused with strong presentation and negotiation skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox