City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking to work with some great retail clients in a marketing agency that values data and analytics? Want to join a team that puts social media ta the centre of results driven marketing?
My client is a marketing and digital consultancy agency that exclusively works with clients in the retail and travel industry. The company have a talented team of performance marketers working with some of the biggest names in the industry like MOO, Moss Bros, The Body Shop and many more.
- As Paid Social Manager you will be in charge of looking after 7 of the largest clients for the business. This will include a mixture of travel and retail clients.
- There will elements of budget allocation and management with regards to clients.
- End-end management of paid social campaigns from planning and creating to executing, optimising and monitoring.
- Creation and execution of social media strategy with regards to understanding and communicating broader marketing goals to both clients and the team.
- Work on-site with clients, presenting new campaign ideas and liaising with senior members of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 year's experience in paid social or performance marketing.
- Experience running paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- A solid understanding of direct response marketing and a demonstrable understanding of ROI and conversion-based targets.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients. Articulation of key concepts and the ability to work as part of a wider team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox