City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Looking to work with some great retail clients in a marketing agency that values data and analytics? Want to join a team that puts social media ta the centre of results driven marketing?
My client is a marketing and digital consultancy agency that exclusively works with clients in the retail and travel industry. The company have a talented team of performance marketers working with some of the biggest names in the industry like MOO, Moss Bros, The Body Shop and many more.
- As Paid Social Manager you will be in charge of looking after 7 of the largest clients for the business. This will include a mixture of travel and retail clients.
- There will elements of budget allocation and management with regards to clients.
- End-end management of paid social campaigns from planning and creating to executing, optimising and monitoring.
- Creation and execution of social media strategy with regards to understanding and communicating broader marketing goals to both clients and the team.
- Work on-site with clients, presenting new campaign ideas and liaising with senior members of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 year's experience in paid social or performance marketing.
- Experience running paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- A solid understanding of direct response marketing and a demonstrable understanding of ROI and conversion-based targets.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients. Articulation of key concepts and the ability to work as part of a wider team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.