Up to £250 per day
about 1 month ago
You will be contracting for a new media agency in the market who already have an established creative agency with an impressive client base. They have huge plans for growth in 2019 as they are continually winning new business with their unique full-service offering. Very exciting opportunity to join as the most knowledgeable person in paid social. There is an opportunity to be taken on permanently
As a Paid Social Manager, you will join as the most knowledgeable person in paid social and even digital! You will need to have an exceptional understanding of paid social and be confident with an autonomous role to really make your own! This is a fast-paced role with an increase in spend, campaigns going live and heavy brand activation. Platforms used are Facebook and Instagram. Details of the role is as follows:
- Analysis of 1st and 3rd party data to understand and segment audiences by their interests, needs and value to clients.
- Planning media across markets to maximise awareness, consideration and conversion within predefined audience segments.
- Buying media on social and digital.
- Optimisation of media and content working with creatives and producers regularly to deliver performance insight and optimise content in response.
- Reporting on results - experience with creating dashboards a plus.
- Inspiring creative and business development with insight into how audiences respond to our creative work and so how it can work better
- Prior experience in a Paid Social Manager level role
- You will have extensive hands on paid social experience.
- Strong communications skills
- Campaign activation experience across Facebook and Instagram
- Prior experience working within an agency environment.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9758 or email:
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox