City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Paid Social Theatre_1660133316
They are amazing independent team who focus exclusively on working with clients in the live entertainment space.
They pretty much do it all (creative, brand, strategy, social media & content and paid performance) for some of the biggest names in the West End.
We are seeking a Paid Social Manager to join our passionate Media team, working alongside specialists from all disciplines including Broadcast, Biddable, Display and OOH. You will report to the Performance Media Director.
- Planning and implementing paid social campaigns for agency clients across multiple-social channels, with main focus being Facebook & Instagram
- Setting up, managing, and critically analysing the performance of campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to optimise and facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Produce high quality client-facing reports
- Provide regular communications to senior management and account managers on client results and changes to strategy
- Work collaboratively with other teams, aligning Paid Social planning with other media channels
- Applying insight from performance as well as behavioural insight to optimise campaigns towards client objectives
- Budget management - from channel optimisation, lay downs, planning, and delivery to reporting
Your Experience and Knowledge:
- Hands-on agency experience planning and managing paid campaigns from start to finish across multiple accounts
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns
- Technically and analytically minded, you thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Skilled in analysing performance metrics and able to interpret them and use the data to deliver tangible campaign optimisations and outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Thorough understanding of campaign implementation and experience of managing the process end to end
- You must understand tracking processes across all relevant platforms and be competent in using Google Analytics or another web analytics solution.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident and resourceful, you will have autonomy over the business you work on, but the pressure to perform will reflect this
- A team player, with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, in a busy and constantly changing environment
Nusrat Khan Juty
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox