28 days ago
The agency is a close-knit team of 50 but are 600 strong worldwide and have offices in Germany, London, New York, and Warsaw. They function like an independent but have the backing of an influential network. This means the agency offer the 'best of both worlds' providing access to great network benefits, training, and clients, with the close-knit culture and flexibility of a smaller team. By nature, you get more exposure on other channels such as SEO, Search and Programmatic.
The team have been largely unaffected by Covid: e.g. have still managed to bring on new clients and still have progression plans in mind for their lovely staff. Plus, they have had a great round of promotions and pay rises across the business recently and have proven that they remain a progression and employee appreciation focused agency.
Benefits include discounts with many retailers, wellbeing initiatives and cycle to work scheme. They also host weekly industry talks (e.g. perfume making/ whisky tasting) and Summer Fridays (half days on the last Friday of June, July and August. Most importantly they have a totally flexible working pattern!
This role has opened due to increased business from one of the agency's largest clients in the fin tech/ payment platform service sector.
This particular team offers fantastic cross channel exposure and is based in a team with a great track record in progressing team members.
- You will manage multi-market social campaigns by handing the full, strategy creation and implementation process alongside your Account Director.
- You will lead the development and execution of testing and identify opportunities to optimize and develop campaigns.
- You will work with the Account Director to regularly meet and exceed the client's targets.
- You will take an active role in collaborating with your team and other teams within the agency such as cross channel teams in Search, Programmatic and SEO or new business teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience running Paid Social campaigns.
- At least 2 years of paid social experience, preferably within an agency
- Multi-market experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- If you have some experience of management of junior team members- we would like to hear from you!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox