South East London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
EP/ GI/ PSME_1561480316
4 months ago
Paid Social Media Executive - Gaming Industry - 25K
Our client specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries.
- The Paid Social Media Specialist, will be responsible for managing sophisticated social media campaigns with cross-functional teams
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and implement lead generation.
- Pro-actively contribute and support the Head of Social with; research, insight and support around datasets that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels.
- Participates in all social media team meetings and adheres to social media team process, guidelines and best practices.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Previous digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, including hands on paid social media program execution
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- Advanced Excel - Pivot tables
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.