City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Paid Social Opportunities - Agency Offering Unlimited Holiday
The agency is the UK's largest independent media agency. They have been around since 2005 and since then they have won Campaign Media's agency of the year. Last year they also retained the title of being a Top 20 Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the 7th year in a row. They plan and buy campaigns across all channels, for top tier clients in Entertainment, Retail, Charities, Finance and more who contribute to billings in excess of £330 million.
Plus, benefits include, unlimited holiday, and a monthly discovery dosh for development outside of work, and a summer profit share bonus and performance bonus in the winter.
- The agency is recruiting across social specialists at Senior Account Executive. AM and AD level
- You'll lead the development and execution of testing and identify opportunities to optimize and develop campaigns.
- You will work with the Account Director to regularly meet and exceed the client's targets.
- You will take an active role in collaborating with your team and other teams within the agency such as cross channel teams in Search, Programmatic and SEO or new business teams.
- You will manage more junior team members
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience running Paid Social campaigns.
- At least 18 months + experience in paid social, preferably within an agency
- If you have some experience of management of junior team members- we would like to hear from you!
- Experience in e-commerce clients, and shoppable ads experience would be a huge plus!
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
- Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox