City of London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 year ago
Paid Social Partner - Global Media Agency
My client is a global media agency employing over 7000 individuals globally, across over 80 countries and managing billings more than $30 billion. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Paid Social expert currently at "Business Director" or "Head of" position to take on a pivotal role at a world leading agency - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The Paid Social partner will hold a key role in the development and ongoing management of the agency's proposition. As Partner Paid Social, you will have direct responsibility for the output of the Paid Social team across UK and International teams. You will initially be responsible for bringing teams together and creating a single Paid Social solution which encompasses all the great elements already in existence evolve it into a single market leading Paid Social offering.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Product Development
- Raising the agency profile.
- Inspiring Paid Social teams
- Driving Process
- Ensuring Profitability
- Delivering Performance.
The Paid Social Partner will predominantly be measured on the output of others - the primary objective is to create an environment where others will be inspired and motivated to deliver world-class work for clients and continue to develop in their career. To be successful for this role you will have the following experience:
- Substantial demonstratable success in managing and leading large teams.
- Successfully worked in a senior role in the digital media space for a significant duration (BD, "Head of" level)
- Proven success in stakeholder management and ability to build relationships with clients and partners.
- Experience in leading new business pitches and driving organic growth.
- Proven commercial success of driving business growth and creating new revenue streams.
- Proven track record in performance media and e-commerce and good understanding of the wider media mix.
- Strong technology understanding (AdTech and MarTech) as well as attribution models, cross-channel planning and buying, etc
- Leadership role in performance marketing is a must
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Partner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.