City of London, London
4 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the best network agencies in the world, sat within the world's largest network group. This agency was awarded Agency of the Decade in 2020' due to it's new business wins and incredible training, development and progression opportunities internally. For example you are given access to University style training facilities that help you to improve your technical and soft skills, or build your technical know how on another channel to diploma level!
This team is based in an Execution team that has retained key global names in sportswear, entertainment, tech, retail and more. Therefore you will be also have incredible wider opportunities within the agency!
When you join you will be…
- Managing paid social activity for exclusively 2-3 top tier retail brands.
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new projects and campaigns.
- Managing clients and key stakeholders and any requests they have for insight or data.
- Have knowledge of Paid Social with at least 1 year of experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of Paid Social techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- A people person- happy to work with collaboratively with others in your team and key stakeholders.
- Ability to juggle multiple deliverables and strong prioritisation skills as this will be a fast paced account
- An ideas person as the client is fast paced and big on innovation!
- If you have campaign experience across multiple markets - that would be a bonus
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.