City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
Paid Social Planner - Media Agency - London - £35,000
My client is a multi- award-winning West End media agency that work with a number of the world's biggest brands. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with experience in Paid Social, to work on a large account with structured training and development opportunities.
The role of the Paid Social Planner is to support the Paid Social Account Manager on a large FMCG account. Responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead and responsibility for Paid Social implementation and reporting
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop paid social strategies that work across the channel and with other medias
- Join conference calls with clients, ensure full preparation time is allocated to ahead of time and ensure all points are made
- Become an advocate for new innovations within Paid Social- seek out conferences, data and insight that can be shared with the team
- Build knowledge and confidence across the finance processes and lead on billing clients accurately and on time
To be successful for the role of Paid Social Planner you will have the following experience.
- A passion for Paid Social
- Knowledge of key Paid Social technologies, platforms and channels
- A passion for brands
- Able to give a clear opinion on Paid Social's place in a wider digital plan
- Able to bring innovation to Paid Social campaigns
- Understanding of how people use social media, and how they interact with brands in the digital space
- Able to draw clear insights and actions from Paid Social and onsite analytics
- Ability to generate ideas and see them through to successful implementation
- Comfortable dealing with budget management and campaign reconciliation
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Building positive working relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party agencies
- Comfortable managing varied workload
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Planner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox