£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
My client is a Digital Marketing and Social Marketing platform who have offices all over the world and a global client base. They have grown massively since they started, acquiring businesses along the way top make them into a broad digital proposition.
They are recognised as one of the worlds leading advertising platforms, and essentially both run campaigns for clients as well as provide a platform to clients direct to run their campaigns.
They have won multiple awards and accolades for both their offering and their culture as a place to work.
In London they have large open-plan offices, with a smaller team providing a great close-knit culture. You will be joining their account management team who are their most client facing team in the office.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be working completely strategically with your small portfolio and gain valuable platform experience that is highly desirable at companies like Facebook and Google.
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across multiple different industries globally.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time could be spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Manage clients Paid Social campaigns completely strategically - moving away from any hands on optimisation and reporting.
- Manage a more junior Account Manager with the view to progress and manage the team
- Get exposure to the commercial side of the business to see how clients are retained and grown.
- Collaborate with the Director of Advertising directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have had 4 years' experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with ideally at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and have client contact within that
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social
- You have ideally managed a team or a person directly.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships
- You have ran campaigns across multiple Social platforms
- You have a passion for technology and keen to build a career in it!
- 10% bonus scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Wheel of Wow!
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox