City of London, London
5 months ago
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose
mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart,
NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people
strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via
20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Essence can offer you remote working, and flexible working hours in line with our flex working policy alongside a whole host of other benefits.
About the role:
The Media Activation Senior Executive is responsible for the effective management of
biddable media activity across the Google Hardware team (Google Laptops, Phones and Fitbits). This involves building on existing strong Paid Social knowledge to
manage flawless delivery of testing plans & media plans via analysis, optimisation and
campaign management. The Media Activation Senior Executive will begin to develop further
expertise within Paid Social; this depth of knowledge will complement the breadth of skills
already attained so that the Media Activation Senior Executive can begin to contribute to
channel-level strategy, identifying opportunity to innovate and optimise effectively.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Management of designated campaigns & accounts, including campaign pacing & campaign hygiene, as well as recommending and executing on improvements via optimisation
- Contribute to the testing plans of your clients, suggest new ideas for testing and own
- This for your channel, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Responsible for producing campaign reports, including data inputting and providing insightful commentary and strategic recommendations for client
- Ensuring platform accounts align to all channel best practices, and also contributing to the ongoing evolution of best practice for your primary channel
- Managing campaign launches across all relevant channel
- Responsible for In-flight campaign optimisation
- Providing assistance and mentoring for new starters
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers for your account (and taking some level of client comms ownership within your account)
- Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conduct
- Responsible for sending external RFPs to publishers
A bit about yourself:
- Proven experience (1-2 years) at Account Executive level in a Digital Media or
- Advertising role, specifically within Paid Social
- Experience in managing biddable media accounts across multiple markets
- Experience with planning and running paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, and
- LinkedIn, either directly or via third-party platforms (e.g. 4C)
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be
- able to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed
- goals (including re. developing new skills)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines,
- and project-manage multiple campaigns
- Good general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Ability to assist and support other team members
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by
employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's
digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of
our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we
promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, or marital status.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.