City of London, London
9 months ago
The agency is a close-knit team of 50 but are 600 strong worldwide and have offices in Germany, London, New York, and Warsaw. They function like an independent but have the backing of an influential network. This means the agency offer the 'best of both worlds' providing access to great network benefits, training, and clients, with the close-knit culture and flexibility of a smaller team. By nature, you get more exposure on other channels such as SEO, Search and Programmatic.
The team have been largely unaffected by Covid: e.g. have still managed to bring on new clients and still have progression plans in mind for their lovely staff. Plus, they have had a great round of promotions and pay rises across the business recently, and have proven that they remain a progression and employee appreciation focused agency.
Benefits include discounts with many retailers, wellbeing initiatives and cycle to work scheme. They also host weekly industry talks (e.g. perfume making/ whisky tasting) and Summer Fridays (half days on the last Friday of June, July and August. Most importantly they have a totally flexible working pattern!
When you join you will be…
- Managing paid social activity for exclusively one top tier, high spending client that has continued to do well during the ongoing situation.
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new projects and campaigns
- Managing clients and key stakeholders and any requests they have for insight or data
- Have knowledge of Paid Social with at least 1 year of experience, preferably within an Agency.
- Excellent understanding of Paid Social techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- A people person- happy to work with collaboratively with others in your team and key stakeholders
- Must be a confident presenter.
- An ideas person as the client is fast paced and big on innovation!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.