£30000 - £35000 per annum + negotiable
25 days ago
Paid Social Senior Analst - Independent Agency
- My client are the next-generation digital performance marketing agency
- They help businesses transform their digital processes to drive cost efficiency and cause significant growth
- They work with some of the biggest brands in the world and has managed media spend to more than $100M+
- Rapidly growing with new clients on the horizon!
- Manage and execute large paid ads with your experience on Facebook/Instagram and Search campaigns.
- Implement best practice optimization processes to client accounts to ensure maximum potential is reached in client performance for results and budget delivery.
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social and Google campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, creative, ad copy, keyword expansion, audience management landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid channels.
- 1-2 years experience in Paid Social
- Agency experience is required
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox