about 1 month ago
Paid Social Senior Executive - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Management of designated campaigns & accounts, including campaign pacing & campaign hygiene, as well as recommending and executing on improvements via optimisation
- Contribute to the testing plans of your clients, suggest new ideas for testing and own this for your channel, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Responsible for producing campaign reports, including data inputting and providing insightful commentary and strategic recommendations for clients
- Ensuring platform accounts align to all channel best practices, and also contributing to the ongoing evolution of best practice for your primary channel
- Managing campaign launches across all relevant channels
- Responsible for In-flight campaign optimisation
- Providing assistance and mentoring for new starters
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers for your account (and taking some level of client comms ownership within your account)
- Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
- Responsible for sending external RFPs to publishers
- Proven experience (1-2 years) at Account Executive level in a Digital Media or Advertising role, specifically within Paid Social
- Experience in managing biddable media accounts across multiple markets
- Experience with planning and running paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, either directly or via third-party platforms (e.g. 4C)
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyse data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals (including re. developing new skills)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines, and project-manage multiple campaigns
- Good general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Ability to assist and support other team members
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox