City of London, London
£24,000 - £25,000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- Management of designated campaigns & accounts, including campaign pacing & campaign hygiene, as well as recommending and executing on improvements via optimisation
- Contribute to the testing plans of your clients, suggest new ideas for testing and own this for your channel, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Responsible for producing campaign reports, including data inputting and providing insightful commentary and strategic recommendations for clients
- Ensuring platform accounts align to all channel best practices, and also contributing to the ongoing evolution of best practice for your primary channel
- Managing campaign launches across all relevant channels
- Responsible for In-flight campaign optimisation
- Providing assistance and mentoring for new starters
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers for your account (and taking some level of client comms ownership within your account)
- Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
- Responsible for sending external RFPs to publishers
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals (including re. developing new skills)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines, and project-manage multiple campaigns
- Concrete general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media
- Good client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Ability to assist and support other team members in a positive light
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox