City of London, London
7 months ago
- Daily management of Paid Social campaigns and continuously plan, implement and report on these campaigns.
- Support the wider team in acting as a liaison between clients, partner/global agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution
- Manage, and coordinate campaign strategies for social channels which include but are not limited to: Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat/Twitter/Pinterest.
- Provide direct oversight, management, leadership and guidance to the rest of the team
- Manage client expectations every day and forecast and manage workload
- Manage the workload of the team - the senior planner as well as 3 planners in the team.
- Experience of planning/managing complex Facebook advertising campaigns is essential. Experience working with YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat also preferred
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising marketplace; YouTube advertising marketplace; both advertising APIs; as well as the platforms own analytics/insights tools
- Experience of managing a team of planners or executives
- Comfortable with Excel at an immediate level (pivot tables, functions etc) and analyse clients results to create actionable insights
- Understanding of broader digital platforms especially display, performance & mobile
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and career drive
- To be a personal evangelist for social advertising with a strong POV
- An ambitious self-starter, who is keen to move their career forward in our growing team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.