£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great benefits!
8 months ago
A reputable international network agency. Their London office is situated in the heart of the West End! They are renowned in the industry for their strategic thinking and media planning. Some of their key accounts include VW, HSBC & Salisbury's. They have recently hired a new Head of Biddable to their team, who has had fantastic agency experience. They are looking to up skill of all their employees across both Search and Social, so are looking to hire a new Paid Social / Biddable Manager and are at the beginning of this exciting phase!
So if this London based Paid Social / Biddable Manager role, sound like the right fit for you, please don't hesitate to apply!
As a Paid Social / Biddable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Working across exciting accounts such as MTV, Global Radio and HP! This role will allow you to upskill in other channels too!
- Develop integrated Social Advertising strategies (with client teams, Organic Social, PPC & SEO) as well as quarterly Social roadmaps for clients that deliver against their business objectives
- Ensure Social Advertising plays a key role in our clients marketing mix by keeping abreast of developments across Paid social and constantly encouraging integration with senior agency personnel
- Be a strong leader to Social Advertising Managers and Planners and inspire and drive forward their development programmes as well as helping with recruitment, inductions and staff appraisals
- Ensure the team are also constantly learning and developing their Paid Social knowledge
- Develop key senior relationships with relevant technology suppliers and engines to help improve overall service levels
- Support the Head of Social Response with hitting income targets by increasing client spend and pitching for new business
- Strength in Paid Social, but have the opportunity to upskill in other channels
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills to clients
- Confident with new business pitches, and work productively with pitch and marketing teams
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop staff
- Ensure overall team output is of the highest quality
- Develop strong relationships at senior client level, and maintain regular contact
- Approachable and supportive to the team
You can apply for this Paid Social / Biddable Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.