£50000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
My client is a Digital Marketing and Social Marketing platform who have offices all over the world. They have grown massively in the 10 years that they have been going to now over 400 people, with 50 in their London office.
Managing an annual spend of over $5 billion globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
In London they have large open-plan offices, with an area dedicated purely to training and idea sharing they place a huge emphasis on development. As well as this, they also their own bar with regular social events internally.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be in a completely hands-off position and working very strategically with your portfolio.
As a Client Success Director, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Manage clients Paid Social campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- Manage a team of Client Success Managers
- Lead the strategy of the team.
- You will have had 4 years' experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- Be at Director level currently.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have managed a team previously
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Search or Display.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 10% bonus scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.