New York City
$250,000 - $300,000 total package
7 months ago
Founded in January 2001, this is the first company to offer digital content management through a SaaS solution. Their recent acquisition of digital governance products has allowed them to offer a comprehensive approach to help their customers govern data collection across their sites, apps, and ads while staying in compliance with global regulations.
The Partner Channels & Alliances team’s goal is to build a world class Partner ecosystem for
Our client. To help them accomplish this goal, they need a new team member with channel, sales and strategy experience. This is a channel management role for North America and will work with Agencies, Systems Integrators and other digital experience development companies. The individual will be responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding the channel partnerships and executing against the channel strategy.
The individual will be familiar with the content management and digital experience space, be a motivated doer and be responsible for tasks including partner enablement, pipeline management, training, and presenting solutions to partners. Travel will be required across North America.
- Execute upon partner onboarding and enablement strategy at the field level
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners
- Directly manage partner relations with key Agencies, Systems Integrators,
- Consultancies and ISV partners
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities
- Provide product and technical support to partners
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead
- Execute against individualized business plans to improve sales and profitability
- Work with the development, marketing, customer success and services
- teams to achieve revenue goals
- Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities
- Oversee partner rewards and recognition programs
- Organize periodic partner meetings
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.