City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + £15,000 bonus
3 months ago
Programmatic Account Manager - Ad Tech - London - £50,000 plus £15,000 bonus
My client is a well-established ad tech business focused on fitting creativity seamlessly into media experiences across all digital display platforms. Their tech is diverse and is incorporated by publishers who want greater monetarization, advertisers who strive for better performance and consumers who want the best ad experience.
They have won countless awards for both their digital achievements, as well as outstanding business culture. If you're looking to be part of a growing business, who are well known across all verticals of the industry and offer countless opportunities for growth and progression. This is the business for you!
- Company paid medical, dental and vision plans
- Headspace subscription and a mental health day each month
- Bootcamp and yoga classes
- Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the tech offering
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers, and key members of ad ops/trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
- Work with the Director of Partner Management to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results.
- Have 3 to 5 years' experience in advertising across ad ops and/or programmatic
- 1 years' experience in Account Management
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients
- Advanced experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.